Hire a trial lawyer who will fight for your rights.
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2024
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Criminal Law
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing I
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing II
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing III
- Kenyon College, Gambier, Ohio
- Honors: cum laude
Hayley Yussman, Law Clerk at Shifrin Law Group, is in her final year of law school at the Loyola University Chicago-Weekend JD program. She is a four-time Cali Award winner for Legal Writing and Criminal Law, an honor given to the top performer in each class, and she is focusing her studies on providing justice to marginalized members of society.
Previous legal experiences include drafting and editing standardized court-forms for pro se litigants with the Administrative Office of Illinois Courts-Access to Justice Division, personal injury case management at Bridge Legal, and paralegal work at First Industrial Realty Trust. In the fall, Ms. Yussman will be externing with an Illinois Appellate Justice.
When Ms. Yussman is not at the office, she enjoys singing, surrounding herself with her many pets, and participating in grassroots community organizing. She is excited for the opportunity to grow her skillset at Shifrin Law Group.